Muted Zebra

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quickly

Hi Peeps!

My day has been nearly wasted!! Thanks to this little baby CRASHING...

Best part...it was only 7 months old and I was so happy to finally have it for work! Oh well...it can be fixed.

Also, I just found out that thanks to our new insurance at work (which yes I am thankful to have) these will now be more than DOUBLE the price :(


No fear...these will help me to de-stress...



Now...I'm off to get some of this done since lord knows I didn't do it today at work after dealing with my computer crash!


Have a good night girl friends!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. cute blog! I am now following your blog. I found your blog over at "Bluegrass Belle" I am from the Bluegrass State as well. I live in Richmond, Ky. I would love to have you over at my blog Click Here!

    ReplyDelete