Muted Zebra

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Globes...Fashion Police

Good morning friends,

Great weekend. Three days off work and basically three days of celebrating with friends! I really wish KY would go smoke free...I still feel like it's in my clothes, my hair, my purse, everything!

Anywho, I was watching the E! Fashion Police last night and they were discussing the Golden Globes. They gave Anne Hathaway best dressed:

Of course she is BEAUTIFUL, but I wouldn't give her best dressed.

I think I would have to choose one of these two for BEST DRESSED:
LOVE THIS DRESS...color, fit, EVERYTHING!

I don't think she got nearly enough attention...she looks great!


Biggest disappointment....HELLO! This was her night! What in the world is she doing???????????


Worst Dressed:
Totally inappropriate

I think she got 2nd best dressed according to E!...are you kidding??? This looks terrible!

Horrible.

Oh my word...I can't even find words to express how terrible this is.


One last thing...can I just say...who in the world thinks about a dress for the Golden Globes and decides on THIS:


What do you guys think??? I already can't wait for the OSCARS!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment