Muted Zebra

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weekend YET?

Had such a good time last weekend and an exciting week so far! We had our day at Keeneland and had a bit too much fun. I might try to go back again on Saturday so I can actually sit down and enjoy the races...its so hard to do that when it's so nice out, you run into so many people and you are busy enjoying time with your friends. Here are a few photos...





Last night my friend and I had free tickets to go see Mary Poppins on Broadway.



We had a really good time despite the fact that the show was soooo long. To be truthful, we left at intermission because the first act was an hour and a half long and the second act appeared to be a re-cap of all the same songs! We had a good time though and that's all that matters! I have no idea how kids could sit through a show that long though.

Tomorrow is "Dining in the Dark" and I can't wait until it's over! I'm sure it will be a great night, but it's tiring and I'm ready to begin spending my time focusing on other things. I'm just going to continue looking forward to the weekend when I can concentrate on things other than work!

Have a good rest of the week.

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another exceptional day had at Keeneland! I'd love to get down there before the end of the meet, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen...

    ReplyDelete