Muted Zebra

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl SUNDAY!

Happy Superbowl! We are going to our friends house to watch the big game (they also happen to be our next door neighbors). They just recently finished their basement and have the perfect setup to host!

Part of me hates to admit it (because most of my family live in Indiana or are from Indiana), but I think I'm rooting for the Saints this year! I will not be upset if the Colts win (because I know most of my family would be loving it), but I think a win for the Saints would be very special.




I will me making two Frisch's Big Boy Pizzas for the game. I posted the recipe as one of my first posts, but here it is again:

1 (one) BOBOLI Pizza Dough

1/2 Jar (16 oz.) of Frisch's Tartar Sauce

About 20 Dill Pickles Chips (cover the entire top)

1 pound Ground Beef or Ground Chuck (Browned & Drained)

1/2 Bag Shredded Lettuce

1/2 Bag Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese

DIRECTIONS: Assemble in the above order on a round baking sheet and bake (YES, BAKE!) in an oven at 350-degrees for 20 minutes.

It is so YUMMY! Don't knock it till you try it! Enjoy the game. GO SAINTS (yes I said it)!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited the Saints won! It is definitely special for them to win! I found your blog from the Kentucky Newlyweds and thought I would stop by!

    stevenandkarapickerill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete