Muted Zebra

Monday, February 8, 2010

New Project . . .

I was looking around in my office today (not my home office) and decided it needs a makeover. I really hate when a space I spend a lot of time in doesn't feel cozy. We aren't really allowed to paint so that's out of the question, but I'm thinking it could use a rug, a new lamp, a few pictures (of my choice), etc. Our office has a lot of historical paintings (that came with the property in 1903) and we have to leave the paintings in our offices so I can't move those, but I can do an awful lot to fix it up a bit. Kind of sad that I've been at Clovernook for three years and I'm just now getting around to this! I'm going to have to get crafty because I really don't want to spend too much money on this little project of mine!

Here is my office now...




As you can see, my office is very big and an awkward shape...it's just so hard to make cozy with those gray walls! It needs to be cleaned up a bit too...yikes.

Here is one thing I hung today and I think it's so cute. It's another one of my crafts I have been making! It helped liven up the space a bit!



I ordered this today on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/reneesFUNKYcountry, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to keep it at home because I love it so much! I can't wait until it's delivered.



I will keep you posted as I fix up my office! If you have cute ideas for me please leave a comment!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment