Muted Zebra

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dreaming of Vacation

After a rough day at work, pondering people's intentions, being thankful for the support I have, etc. I'm too lazy to post pictures of our new home office (I'm sitting in right now and loving). Hopefully I will have the energy to do that post tomorrow. Right now I'm thinking about how thankful I am to only have three weeks left until vacation! We are going with two other couples and we can't wait to get there! Here are my favorite things to do in Naples, FL.

Eating at Tommy Bahama...this has become tradition. We do not leave Naples without having dinner there. They have the BEST dirty martini's with blue cheese stuffed olives...YUMMY!



Hang out at the pool at my parents condo. I love sitting and laying out with friends, reading magazines, listening to music, sitting in the sun!!



Hanging out at McCabes Irish Pub at night! It is the bar attached to the hotel where Matt and I got married.



Shopping at all the different outlets, malls, downtown, etc! Here is one of my favorites...



That's all for now! The countdown to vacation has begun!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment