Muted Zebra

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Guess where I'll be?

Hello and Happy Thursday,

I have a scratch in my throat and I'm feeling a little out of sorts today...just HOPING and PRAYING it is nothing! Guess where I'll be in a little over 24 hours...one hint:

Did you figure it out? Nashville...hooray!

Better yet, guess where I'll be in less than 30 days? One hint:

Can you figure it out this time? OK...NAPLES, FL! Actually that photo is Marco Island, but close enough! We are going for a spring vaca with my parents and two of our friends. It's going to be SO much fun...I can't wait!

I'm getting my hair highlighted tonight. Yes, you are right...my latest dye job did not last long at all! ha! I liked the color just felt so much more washed out. Back to light we go!

I can't talk about vacation posts without mentioning that Matt and I will be here in June:

Maui my friends...for my sister-in-laws nuptuals! Looks like PARADISE!

Oh I have to show you one funny thing. I follow the Cincinnati Zoo on Facebook and Twitter and I thought this was hilarious! The other day they posted this caption:
"Here's our #2 interesting animal reproduction fact - Make Love Not War: Instead of fighting, bonobos have sex! Actually, their whole societal structure seems to revolve around sex. Bonobos use sex as greetings, a means of solving disputes, making up for fights, and as favors in exchange for food."

Better yet...it was followed with this picture:


Too funny...they have some smart social media people at the zoo because that post sure did get a lot of attention!

Till next time!

XXOOXOXO


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment