Muted Zebra

Monday, February 21, 2011

DETOX...are you scared?

Happy Monday!

Today is day 1 of a 5 day detox I have signed myself up for. Yikes.

So far today I have had 1 vanilla nutrimeal shake, a packet of a.m. vitamins and a peanut butter crunch nutrition bar. Doesn't sound like the usual detox really does it? I must say, nothing tastes exceptionally great, but I have things to eat so I'm not feeling starving. Here is what my "plan" looks like:

This particular cleanse is called Usana. I know someone who made it through all 5 days and was really happy with the results and said she didn't feel hungry or miserable at all. Hmmmm wonder if I can make it.

Thank goodness I have the Bachelor to help get me through the evening! Honestly, I'm putting it out there...I think she's going to win:

Of course I love Emily, but I just don't think they would make it once the show is off the air!

Guess what is this weekend???????

Yay! Too bad I haven't seen ANY of the movies that are nominated :(

Oh, our 80's party for my hubby's 30th bday is also this weekend, but we'll talk about that once I have photos to share!
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Anxious to hear about this detox! Lord knows I could use one! (Miss I Ate Bad Food Two Meals in a Row Today...)

    ReplyDelete