Muted Zebra

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas, Sarah, Alaska, etc!!

Happy Monday! The weekend always goes by so quickly. My girlfriends and I hosted our Fifth Annual Christmas Party on Saturday and we had lots of fun! The venue we selected is actually an old strip club (yikes!!), so we decided to take our picture in front of the "antique" sign :)

HA...love it! It was so nice seeing all of our friends, enjoying each other's company and saying "Merry Christmas" to everyone! The evening passed WAY too quickly, but it always does.

I signed up for an ornament exchange and my ornament(s) arrived in the mail today! They are so cute and I especially love the BIRD! It's gold with gold feathers on it's tail and the card from my exchange partner said "my mom always said every tree needs a bird" SO CUTE! I love the new additions to my Christmas tree :)

Anyone watching Sarah Palin's Alaska? I am completely and totally obsessed. I love all the emphasis on the wildlife in Alaska and it has me convinced that I WILL visit Alaska someday.


Loving her show inspired me to start reading her book, so I'm also loving "Going Rogue" right now!

Hope everyone has a good week!


Signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the ornament exchange! I have seen Sarah Palin's show and actually liked it over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete