Muted Zebra

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS

Well folks...Christmas will be here before you know it. I have NOT done my normal routine at all this year! I have basically ran out at the last minute and purchased the necessary gifts. I've been doing that with EVERYTHING! Food to make for work, food to take to parties, crafts promised to people, etc. etc. etc. Guess it has been a busy year! (That or I'm lazy.)

Here's what I've been doing lately:

UK Game with Matt


Celebrating my friend Barry's 40th Birthday (he's not pictured, lol)


Christmas at Mom and Dad's (their poor dog Casper had a bit of a problem ripping his stitches out, lol)





Crafting:





Clearly I should be purchasing and wrapping gifts to get ready for Christmas!

Signature

2 comments:

  1. I feel you sister!! I just found out via facebook from a friend that she bought for me for Christmas which means I need to make a mad dash to buy her something! OOooppps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those signs are sooo cute! i love ty's!!! :)

    ReplyDelete