Muted Zebra

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sneak Peak

Hi friends,

I'm back from Maui. We had the best time. I'm convinced this is the only way to have the perfect wedding! Ha! We saw sooo many beautiful things...had a great time with family...witnessed the most beautiful wedding (and bride)...relaxed...ate great food...the list goes on and on. If I ever get back there we will definitely do more tourist type things. We didn't have time on this trip, but I'm sure there will be others!

Not a whole lot of time to write today, but here's a sneak peak of the activities:




Is it bad that I just got home and I'm ready for another vacation?? :)

Signature

2 comments:

  1. anyone who just returned from Maui would be automatically ready for another vacation! it is heavenly! I went for 3 days in 2002 and I would LOVE to go back!!! glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it was so much fun. What a beautiful place for a wedding! Just stumbled across your blog! I'm a UK student and Wildcat lover!

    ReplyDelete