Muted Zebra

Friday, June 24, 2011

Just Maui'd

Oh Maui...when can I see you again? I loved it there. Only problem was the amount of time we DIDN'T have. Next time I have a few things on my list to accomplish 1) Road to Hana 2) Visit a blowhole 3) Out of the ordinary restaurants.

I did manage to snorkle which was sooo neat. I need to have another go at it though because I had no idea what I was doing and made it much more difficult than it needed to be.

I did see one of these...it's a humuhumunukunukuapua'a (seriously):

And one of these:

My friends saw these and I was sooo jealous!


Anywhoo...my sister-in-law and her new hubby were the first people to have jumped off black rock (a cliff) in their wedding attire...gown and all. (This was the morning after the wedding.)


You can read one of the articles about it here.

Thats all for now...I'll be here day dreaming about Maui!


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment