Muted Zebra

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Workin for the Weekend!!!

My picture uploader has decided not to work so this will be a boring post!

I'm working late tonight (I have a feeling this will become more frequent as my responsibilities change at work). I am definitely workin for the weekend though because I took a half day tomorrow (even though I shouldn't have), and we are going to Keeneland on Saturday!!! The forecast is SUNNY and 69!! Hooray!

Hope everyone has a good weekend...I say that and it's only Thursday!


Signature

2 comments:

  1. I always work for the weekend! Hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Big Blue Madness this evening and Keeneland this weekend too!!!!!!!!!! :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    I SO want to see the Social Network as well!!

    ReplyDelete