Muted Zebra

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Next Big Thing!

Well, I made it home from Chicago! My BFF and I decided on a whim AGAIN that we were going to take a road trip this weekend and go to Chicago. For what reason??? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! We had so many people ask us what we came into town for and then look at us strangely after we said "no reason". LOL. We just thought we would take advantage of the three day weekend! The weather was perfect and we had nothing particular on our agenda which made it sooo nice! I only took TWO pictures and both were from my cell phone...shame on me. Here was our view from the man made beach Beachstro...

They had good food (Chicago style hot dogs were SOOO yummy), live music, good drinks and of course good company!

The only other picture I took was of our first satisfactory beverage :) We were in some sort of rut our first day. Everything we ordered was not what we expected! Finally we landed on this Miami Vice and it was perfect! Cheers to Memorial Day Weekend!


We HAD to make a visit to Giordanos Famous Chicago Style Pizza! If you go to Chicago and haven't been there you must work it into your next visit. We always go (we do have to wait quite a while each time but it is soooo worth the wait)! Yummo!


So the question is...what the NEXT BIG THING we will plan? lol.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and spent some time being thankful for the men and women that serve our country!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. That drink=YUM! I had my first Miami Vice on a cruise. They're so tasty...could be quite dangerous :)

    ReplyDelete