Muted Zebra

Friday, March 12, 2010

Vacation

It has been a long work week and it has caused me to neglect my blog! Well now I'm ready to give some updates! We had a great time in FL (minus the chilly weather and my girlfriends getting super sun burnt).

Here are some pictures from our trip:


Pic of Jen, me and Mandi


This sign was hanging in a bar/restaurant in Tin City...funny!


View from the Marriott on Marco Island...we stopped in for a visit...it was so pretty!


Me and Matt on the beach...I told him to put that stupid stick down, but he wouldn't listen. lol.


The crew on our last night. We had to get up at 4:00 a.m. the next morning...eeewww!


Beautiful sunset on Marco Island.

As you can see, we had a great time! I'm ready to go back and enjoy WARM weather, lots of pool/beach time, more great food, etc. Speaking of food, we ate at a delicious Hawaiian Fusion restaurant (I had the trio which included salmon, butter fish and swordfish), the always FAB Tommy Bahama (I had ribs which were AWESOME and I'm not a big ribs person), plenty of pizza, Randy Fish Market (yummy), and lots more. Lot's of calories were inhaled! What is vacation good for if not great food!

Well now that we are home, we still have plenty of things to keep us busy. We have a 5K in the morning in memory of our good friend Taylor who passed away more than 2 years ago (wow time flies). We are also spending the weekend cheering on our BELOVED...C A T S! GO BIG BLUE!



Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment