Muted Zebra

Thursday, January 21, 2010

BOATS!



We are going to a boat show with our friends and neighbors on Saturday and I'm so excited! It has of course got me thinking about how I hope we have a boat one day. My Dad has always used the old saying "The second best day of your life is the day you buy your boat, the very best day of your life is the day you sell your boat". LOL. I have heard many people talk about huge issues they have had with their boat, but I have also heard people who have had minimal trouble and absolutely love theirs! With that being said, we don't have the extra cash lying around to purchase one anyway so for now I will just dream about what type I would like to have one day! If I could go out and purchase a boat tonight here is what I would buy...HAPPY BOATING!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Nice choice.........We owned a pontoon boat several years ago and had alot of fun with it!Bob sold it to Billy in Tennesse and it was on Douglas lake for a few years then Billy sold it to someone down there and bought a faster boat. They are lots of fun,someday you all will have one!!! Enjoy the boat show, maybe we'll see you sometime this week end. Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete