Muted Zebra

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Concerts & Colds

Last Saturday me and two of my girlfriends headed to Louisville for Hullabalou! We only stayed for one day of the three day concert, but that was almost enough to do us in! We saw Ben Folds, Sara Evans, Jason Alden and Kenney Chesney!



We had great seats and I have to say that Jason Aldean was my favorite! He sang his song from CMT Crossroads - "Heaven" by Bryan Adams, a Kid Rock song and at the end he came out on stage with Kenney Chesney and sang "Gimme Three Steps" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. It was really great. Here is a picture I took of Sara Evans...she was great too!



Here is a picture of Misty, me and Brooke at Hullabalou...



Now on to "colds"...I woke up Sunday with one. I hate summer colds! I've been living on these two things for the last two days, but they really are helping!




I'm off to make a sign for a friend and try to catch up on "Rizolli and Isles" on TNT and DC Cupcakes on TLC. Till next time!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment