Muted Zebra

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Love - Love - Love

No shocker here...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Fall! With that being said, for the past few years, it has been the time of year when things start to slow down in the housing market and we are strapped for cash. It lingers throughout the entire Holiday Season...maybe this year will be different...hmmm. Anyway, maybe that's all for the best because if I could, I would fill my house with fall decorations, halloween decorations, mums galore, etc. Here is one of my favorite things I did with my house several years ago for halloween.

Isn't it cute! I think I saw the idea in a Martha Stewart magazine and I thought it was the greatest idea! It sat up on our mantel.

I'm trying to come up with some inexpensive ways to decorate for the fall and I would love any ideas!

I LOVE these yarn wreaths (sold here by Heartfelt Yarn Wreaths on Etsy):



I tried my hand at a yarn wreath a while back and I wasn't thrilled with the outcome but maybe it's time to try again!

I'm ready to pick out mums, set out decorations, burn pumpkin candles, eat cinnamon ice cream (Greaters), sit by a fire, cozy up in UGG's and sweatshirts, watch football games, and go to KEENELAND! Yay! Speaking of UGGs, I think I could use these:

(As I write this, I just got a tweet from a friend that says "Momma needs a new pair of Ugg's...LOL)

I would love to see your fall decorations!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment