Muted Zebra

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Holiday Weekend

My boss is out on vacation this week and next so things have been a bit crazy! It makes me realize how much I'm going to enjoy this:

It has been a long wait, but we will be headed to the lake this weekend!!

Our friends have a new boat and we can't wait to hop on and enjoy the weekend!

If you watch Game of Thrones...could you believe this???

CRAZY!!! Love it!

Chat after the weekend...unless anything really exciting happens between now and then :)


Signature

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your weekend trip! Going to the lake sounds fun!

    Also, I have a giveaway going on at my blog for a $20 gift certificate to Green Apple Paperie if you're interested. They have super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh hope you're having fun! Jealous :) A lot of my friends were tweeting yesterday about the lake and such and it made me want a boat. I window shopped online, haha :)

    ReplyDelete