Muted Zebra

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Few "fun" things

Happy Thursday!

A couple of fun things for this afternoon.

1) Have you had this yet? (Sorry it uploaded sideways and I'm too lazy to fix it.)

I know it looks scary, and I know I've blogged about it before, but who cares!! It's a Frisch's Big Boy Pizza! YUMMMOOO Recipe here. If you haven't had it...make it now!

2) I have been trying my "hand" at fabric flowers to decorate gifts I give to friends. This particular gift if for my niece Sophie and I think the little flower makes the wrapping so CUTE!

If you want to try it out for yourself here are the simple instructions I followed.

Lastly, I've mentioned the 80's party we had last weekend but I forgot to mention how tired the dogs were after the party, lol. Check out Rupp:

Ha...little cutie pie!

It's almost time to celebrate FRIDAY!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment